Two key members of a Ravens running game that has averaged 200 rushing yards per game over the past three weeks returned to practice Thursday.
The only player not spotted was offensive lineman Jah Reid, who missed Sunday’s game with a toe injury.
- Ravens 29, Minnesota Vikings 26 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 29-26 win over the Minnesota Vikings
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 29-26 win over the Vikings
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- NFL Cheerleaders Week 14
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
See more photos »
- Bernard Pierce
- Vonta Leach
See more topics »
Pierce, the team's leading rusher during the past three weeks, has rushed for 315 yards since Week 16, including 103 yards on 13 carries in Sunday’s 24-9 victory over the Indianapolis Colts in the wild-card round.
Leach has paved the way for Pierce and fellow Pro Bowl player Ray Rice.
The Ravens listed 16 players on Wednesday's injury report, though 12 of them had full participation in that practice, including wide receiver Anquan Boldin (shoulder), linebacker Ray Lewis (triceps), and guard Marshal Yanda (shoulder).
Linebacker Dannell Ellerbe, who sprained his ankle Sunday, was listed as a limited participant.