Suggs has missed practice this week so far with a torn right biceps and might be able to play with the help of some type of harness. At this point, it is difficult to see how a harness will help. We're talking about a torn biceps here, not a separated shoulder, like former Ravens outside linebacker Peter Boulware was able to play with because of the brace/harness.
- Lewis returns to practice; Suggs sits out with injury
- Mike Preston: How should Ravens defend Robert Griffin III?
- Coffee Companion (12/6): your daily Ravens fix
- 2015 Ravens mandatory minicamp
- 2015 Ravens organized team activities
- Meet the Ravens' 2015 draft picks
See more photos »
- Terrell Suggs
- Washington Redskins
See more topics »
I just don't see him being able to add a lot this week. Knowing Suggs, he will make every attempt to play and he doesn't care about the risk of another injury. That's not his style. He is a total team guy and has been that way since recommitting himself years ago.
Suggs at 80 percent is still better than most players at his position in the game, but that's not true when it drops down to about 70 percent.