McClain (knee sprain) and Ayanbadejo (quad) were both limited participants in practice all week. However, they both looked mobile during pregame workouts, and did enough to convince the coaching staff that they are ready to go.
- Ravens 29, Minnesota Vikings 26 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 29-26 win over the Minnesota Vikings
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 29-26 win over the Vikings
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- NFL Cheerleaders Week 14
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
See more photos »
- Chris Carr
- Injuries and Wounds
See more topics »
The Ravens' other inactives are wide receiver Tandon Doss, cornerback Chykie Brown, running back Anthony Allen, linebackers Josh Bynes and Sergio Kindle, and guard/center Justin Boren. Bynes was signed off the Ravens' practice squad yesterday.
The Texans' inactives are quarterback Jeff Garcia, wide receiver Jeff Maehl, cornerback Brandon Harris, free safety Troy Nolan, guard Thomas Austin, tackle Andrew Gardner and tight end Garrett Graham.