McClain (knee sprain) and Ayanbadejo (quad) were both limited participants in practice all week. However, they both looked mobile during pregame workouts, and did enough to convince the coaching staff that they are ready to go.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 38, Carolina Panthers 10 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Panthers in Week 4
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Carolina Panthers
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Houston Texans
- Chris Carr
See more topics »
The Ravens' other inactives are wide receiver Tandon Doss, cornerback Chykie Brown, running back Anthony Allen, linebackers Josh Bynes and Sergio Kindle, and guard/center Justin Boren. Bynes was signed off the Ravens' practice squad yesterday.
The Texans' inactives are quarterback Jeff Garcia, wide receiver Jeff Maehl, cornerback Brandon Harris, free safety Troy Nolan, guard Thomas Austin, tackle Andrew Gardner and tight end Garrett Graham.