The two-time NFL Defensive Player of the Year and 12-time Pro Bowl selection will be part of ESPN's NFL programming, including Monday Night Countdown and Sunday NFL Countdown shows.
- Preston: Ravens in shape to sign Ed Reed, McKinnie
- Ellerbe agrees to $35M deal with Dolphins, source says
- Bears contacted Bryant McKinnie prior to signing Jermon Bushrod
- Ravens who have moved to the broadcast booth [Pictures]
- 12 things we'll miss about Ray Lewis [Pictures]
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
See more photos »
- National Football League
- ESPN (tv network)
See more topics »
According to the announcement, Lewis will travel to the site of every Monday night game.
He'll also appear weekly on ESPN Radio's Mike and Mike program and host specials similar to the ones Jon Gruden does with quarterbacks.
“Ray is a tremendous addition to our NFL roster and he will have an immediate impact on our coverage,” ESPN executive vice president of production John Wildhack said. "One of the most accomplished players in NFL history, fans will be drawn to his knowledge, experience and, of course, the passion he always exudes for the game."