Proclaiming himself relieved that he didn't seriously aggravate his sprained right ankle Sunday against the Indianapolis Colts, Ravens starting inside linebacker Dannell Ellerbe expects to be at almost full capacity for Saturday's AFC divisional playoff game against the Denver Broncos.
"Yeah, I did everything at practice," Ellerbe said. "It wasn't too bad. I should be myself out there."
Ellerbe has dealt with several injuries this season, including a broken thumb, a sprained thumb, a left foot injury and the right ankle injury suffered against the San Diego Chargers that sidelined him for the Ravens' 34-17 loss in December against the Broncos and two other games.
- Read and react: Tackling five opinions on the Ravens
- Reggie Wayne calls Ray Lewis' final dance 'disrespectful'
- Ravens' running game trending upward over past three games
- 2012 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Sun archives: Baltimore Colts photos
- Sun archives: 1959 NFL championship game
See more photos »
- Denver Broncos
- Dannell Ellerbe
See more topics »
A pending unrestricted free agent, Ellerbe finished second on the defense with 89 tackles during the regular season and also recorded a career-high 4 1/2 sacks.
Ellerbe said the Ravens have plenty of motivation for this one outside of the obvious angle of wanting payback after being routed by the top-seeded Broncos at M&T Bank Stadium.