Predictably, notes about the Big Ten move are included on the Crazy prep sheets distributed before today's Duke-Maryland game.
- Terps basketball: 2012-13 season [Pictures]
- Survey says Terps are a 'well-integrated' team
- Terps basketball uniforms through the years
- 2013-14 Terps basketball [Pictures]
- Maryland-Duke memories
- The most memorable games in the Maryland-Duke rivalry
See more photos »
- Maryland Madness sights & sounds [Video]
- Video: Williams retires as Maryland basketball head coach
- Maryland Terrapins
- Atlantic Coast Conference
- Gary Williams
See more topics »
"Let's show them the way out of the ACC in style," said a notation on the actual prep sheet. The sheet had "dirt" on players, such as Pe'Shon Howard's disorderly conduct arrest.
For nostalgia purposes, here is a brief highlight reel from previous Crazy talking points on Maryland game days
From when Gary Williams was coach, the prep sheet said:
"Gary Williams tends to sweat. A LOT. Make liberal use of 'Sweat, Gary, sweat!" when he gets nervous."
On former Terps star Greivis Vasquez:
“Where do we even start? This week he said of Cameron Indoor, 'That's my house. I love going in there. It's going to be fun.' He must figure that it can't get any worse than his home arena."
On Nick Faust last season:
"You'll instantly recognize him because he looks like he's 14."