The deal includes $6 million in guaranteed money.
The former NFL Defensive Player of the Year's $1 million base salary in 2013 is fully guaranteed for skill, injury and cap.
- Ed Reed [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Ravens clean out their lockers [Pictures]
- An early look at the Ravens' 2014 opponents
- "State of the Ravens" news conference [Pictures]
- 2014 NFL playoffs [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Ed Reed
- Houston Texans
- National Football League
See more topics »
Reed also got a $1 million roster bonus this year. There's a $2 million guaranteed base salary advance in the first year of the deal.
In 2013, he has a $3.333 million salary-cap figure.
In 2014, he has a $4 million nonguaranteed base salary and a salary-cap figure of $5.33 million.
In 2015, he has a $5 million nonguaranteed base salary and a salary-cap figure of $6.33 million.