League spokesman Corry Rush said Pollard isn't being fined.
Pollard had been bracing for a fine. He complained earlier this week about the NFL fine system, openly questioning its validity.
- VIDEO Ravens-Broncos preview
- Peyton Manning and Ray Lewis prepare for final matchup with plenty on the line
- Ravens-Broncos predictions from Baltimore Sun staff members
- Ravens players clean out lockers
- Patriots 35, Ravens 31
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 35-31 loss to the Patriots
See more photos »
- Baltimore Ravens
See more topics »
On the play, Pollard struck Wayne in his facemask, delivering a glancing blow with his helmet.
"You just got to get the strike zone down," Ravens coach John Harbaugh said earlier this week. "What's happening is you take the strike zone down to this low chest area and you think you're going to be legal and all of a sudden the helmet's in that area. So, the only answer is to go lower and that's what we're going to have to do."
Pollard was penalized two plays later for taunting as he got into a verbal altercation with a Colts staffer and players in Indianapolis' bench area.
"That coach called me a [expletive]," Pollard said. "I said something back and their player pushed me. It's football, man."