TALLAHASSEE -- Good morning and happy Wednesday.
Here's what we're reading this morning.
* Orlando Sentinel reports that the opening day of the online healthcare exchanges got off to a glitchy start.
* The draft report of a new gambling study is out, but lawmakers have extended the final deadline to Nov. 1 because of concerns over statistical modeling. Read the Sun Sentinel story.
* The Tampa Tribune reports that Tampa parks have a bit of a squirrel problem.
* The Florida Current reports on the lawsuit Gov. Rick Scott filed yesterday against Georgia.
* The Post reports that flood insurance hikes went into effect Tuesday despite pleas to delay them.Copyright © 2015, CT Now