TALLAHASSEE -- Good morning and happy Tuesday.
Here's what we're reading this morning.
* Orlando Sentinel reports that the stae is retreating from Common Core exams being developed by PARCC in favor of a Florida-designed assessment.
* Sun Sentinel reports that lawmakers will look at sex offender laws today.
* The Tampa Bay Times writes that Hosue Democrats ousted Darryl Rouson as the incoming Democratic leader.
* The Times Union writes that lobbyist audits may be on the way.
* Sen. Jack Latvala, R-Clearwater, wants a review of the Internet cafe law, the Florida Current writes.Copyright © 2015, CT Now