candy: misread lab tests

<b>Cyanide in candy</b><br>
<br>
In 1982 in Redford Township, Mich., a child became ill. His doctor misread the lab results and went public with charges of cyanide poisoning and doctored <a class="taxInlineTagLink" id="EVFES000167" title="Halloween" href="/topic/arts-culture/halloween-EVFES000167.topic">Halloween</a> candy.<br>
<br>
The Food and Drug Administration tested the candy. They found no contamination.<br>
<br>
<i>Source:</i> snopes.com

( Sun Sentinel/Susan Stocker / October 27, 1999 )

Cyanide in candy

In 1982 in Redford Township, Mich., a child became ill. His doctor misread the lab results and went public with charges of cyanide poisoning and doctored Halloween candy.

The Food and Drug Administration tested the candy. They found no contamination.

Source: snopes.com

  • Email E-mail
  • add to Twitter Twitter
  • add to Facebook Facebook

PLAN AHEAD

Top Trending Videos