Get a Hartford Courant subscription for less than 29 cents per day
CT Now

More questions?

If you need more information, call Palm Beach County Consumer Affairs at 561-712-6600 (Boca/Delray 1-888-852-7362), or visit to see if other consumers have filed complaints against the company you are considering.Sun Sentinel/Scott Fisher