Fox's Animation Domination line-up of Sunday comedies will be dominated by guest stars this fall, the network announced Friday. That's nothing new, but there are a few surprises among the people lending their voices to "The Simpsons," "Family Guy," The Cleveland Show," "American Dad," which all return Sept. 25, and the new "Allen Gregory," which premieres Oct. 30. Check out the list below:
- Aron Ralston casts a "127 Hour" spell on Springfield in the 22nd annual "Treehouse of Horror XXII" Halloween episode.
- Kiefer Sutherland returns to "24" form in the Sept. 25 season premiere as a former CIA agent.
- Celebrity chefs Anthony Bourdain ("No Reservations") and Gordon Ramsay ("Masterchef, "Hell's Kitchen," "Kitchen Nightmares") will appear animated in "The Food Wife."
- Lisa (Yeardley Smith) falls for Michael Cera ("Scott Pilgrim vs. The World") on Valentine's Day
- Jeremy Irons ("The Borgias") plays a bar rag that Fox says is Moe's (Hank Azaria) only friend.
- "The Social Network" actor Armie Hammer voices in "The D'Ohcial Network."
- Additional guest stars visiting Springfield include Joan Rivers, Jane Lynch, Andy Garcia and Shepard Fairey.
THE CLEVELAND SHOW
- Music stars Kanye West, Fergie and will.i.am of The Black Eyed Peas will return to the show, while Nicki Minaj, Bruno Mars, Questlove of The Roots and Darren Criss of "Glee" will also appear.
- Craig Robinson ("The Office") and Jamie Kennedy ("Ghost Whisperer"), John Slattery ("Mad Men"), Will Forte ("Saturday Night Live"), Carl Reiner ("The Dick Van Dyke Show") all make return appearances.
- TV moms Phylicia Rashad ("The Cosby Show") and Florence Henderson ("The Brady Bunch"), as well as Will Arnett ("Up All Night") will guest voice.
- Baseball players guest voicing include reigning National League MVP Joey Votto, Matt Kemp, Andre Ethier, David Ortiz and Hall of Famer Johnny Bench.
- Ryan Reynolds will become obsessed with Peter Griffin in "Stewie Goes for a Drive."
- Ricky Gervais ("The Ricky Gervais Show"), Cate Blanchett ("I'm Not There"), Anna Kendrick ("Up in the Air") and Ellen Page ("Inception") will also voice roles.
- Cee Lo Green will perform in the musical episode "Hot Water."
- Patrick Stewart, aka Capt. Picard of "Star Trek: The Next Generation"
- "Bones" duo David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel
- "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" alumnae Sarah Michelle Gellar and Alyson Hannigan
- Also guesting: Kathy Griffin ("My Life on the D List"), Amy Sedaris ("Strangers With Candy"), Anjelica Huston ("The Royal Tenenbaums") and pro football Hall of Famer Shannon Sharpe.
- The new comedy, debuting at 7:30 p.m. Oct. 30, stars Jonah Hill as Allen Gregory, who tracks down his surrogate mother, played by Elizabeth Banks ("30 Rock") and soon realizes that maybe two dads are better than one.
- Recurring guest voices include Leslie Mann ("Knocked Up") as Gina Winthrop, Allen Gregory's teacher, and Jake Johnson ("New Girl") as Joel Zadak, the most popular kid in school.