As the unendurable monotony of the offseason ends, celebrate baseball's return with mental calisthenics. Everyone knows it was former Atlanta Manager Dave Bristol who said, "Only trouble I ever had with chewing tobacco was that the orthodontist said my daughter was going to have to give it up because of her braces." But do you know:
1. What pitcher in a 25-3 season had more complete games than home runs allowed?
2. What four players hit home runs in four decades?
3. What three players hit home runs as teenagers and after their 40th birthdays?
4. What two teams lost a World Series after being one strike away from winning?
5. Which National League team has won the most World Series games?
6. Which four players won multiple MVP awards between 1940 and 1949?
7. Since the Cy Young Award began in 1956, what player won 25 or more games three times but never won the award?
8. Which team has had the most Cy Young winners?
9. Which four National League pitchers have won two consecutive Cy Young Awards?
10. Who received the highest percentage of Hall of Fame votes in history?
11. What four former MVPs have won the Manager of the Year awards?
12. Of the 106 switch-hitters with at least 5,000 at bats, which two hit .300 or better from both sides?
13. What switch-hitter holds the record of hitting home runs from both sides in 13 games?
14. Which two Hall of Fame second basemen were on the woeful (66-96) 1964 Houston Colt .45s?
15. Who pitched no-hitters at ages 43 and 44?
16. What Hall of Famer participated in 12 double plays in 1929 playing right field?
17. Who led the majors in hits in the 1980s?
18. Who has the highest stolen base success percentage (minimum 500 attempts)?
19. Who holds the record for most shutouts (69) by a left-handed pitcher?