In a statement, the family said the reward is now $250,000, in hopes someone with information will help lead them to their daughter.
- Bio | E-mail | Recent columns
- Police: Several 'credible tips' received weekly in Lauren Spierer case
- Police: No connection between Louisiana case and Lauren Spierer
- Investigators working to determine identity of skull found in White River
- The Search for Lauren Spierer
- Parents of missing IU student vow to never give up
- IU student has been missing for two weeks
- New surveillance photos of missing IU student released
See more videos »
- Indiana University
The Spierer family has worked tirelessly to find Lauren and to uncover new information surrounding their daughter’s disappearance. Bloomington police have named several persons of interests in the case, but there are no named suspects.
If anyone has any information regarding Lauren’s disappearance, please contact Beau Dietl Associates at 1-800-777-9633 or the Bloomington Police Department at (812) 339-4477.
The following is the family’s statement in its entirety:
Our daughter Lauren Spierer, an Indiana University student, disappeared June 3, 2011 in Bloomington, IN. We continue to seek information, which will lead us to finding Lauren and the circumstances surrounding her disappearance. As a result of an extremely generous donation, the reward has been increased to $250,000.00. Anyone with information, that leads us to our daughter, will be eligible to receive the reward. You may contact Beau Dietl Associates at 1.800.777.9366, www.investigations.com or the Bloomington Police Department at (812)339-4477.
All information submitted that has a direct impact relative to finding Lauren will be evaluated. Information that is deemed credible and helps result in the resolution of this case will be awarded to the appropriate individuals from the total reward amount of $250,000.00.
We remain dedicated to finding our daughter. For more information about Lauren you can visit www.findlauren.com. We offer our sincere thanks for any information you can provide.