The message reads as follows:
- Bio | E-mail | Recent columns
- Police: Several 'credible tips' received weekly in Lauren Spierer case
- Police: No connection between Louisiana case and Lauren Spierer
- Investigators working to determine identity of skull found in White River
- The Search for Lauren Spierer
- Parents of missing IU student vow to never give up
- IU student has been missing for two weeks
- New surveillance photos of missing IU student released
See more videos »
The not knowing is almost unbearable. When I asked someone recently, why they thought no one was coming forward they gave two reasons…one was people are afraid that by sharing what they know they might get into trouble. The other reason was fear of being exposed through the media. Truly, could those be the reasons you are hesitating?
If you know what happened the night of Lauren's disappearance, or if you have any information, please get in touch with me, either through this Facebook page or through any of the other avenues we have provided. Even if it is just to start the conversation, even if it is just to say you have information.
If you have written an anonymous letter and feel you now have the courage to come forward, I beg you to do so. What we want more than anything is to show Lauren the respect she deserves by bringing her home.
Hasn't she already paid for her mistakes with the ultimate sacrifice?
Please…anything small could be big.
For more on the case, go to the Find Lauren website or Facebook page. Anyone with information can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Written correspondence can be sent to:
PO Box 1226
Bloomington, IN 47402
You can also call Bloomington police at (812) 339-4477 or Beau Dietl & Associates at (800) 777-9366.