As Thanksgiving and the holiday season approaches, the family stated they continue to hope for Lauren’s safe return home.
- E-mail | Recent columns
- Police: Several 'credible tips' received weekly in Lauren Spierer case
- Police: No connection between Louisiana case and Lauren Spierer
- Investigators working to determine identity of skull found in White River
- The Search for Lauren Spierer
- Parents of missing IU student vow to never give up
- IU student has been missing for two weeks
- New surveillance photos of missing IU student released
See more videos »
“This Thanksgiving, we are thankful to those of you who have kept Lauren in your thoughts, prayers and hearts,” the family’s letter read.
Lauren was last seen early June 3 walking alone to her Bloomington apartment after a night out with friends.
The letter from the family, as seen on FindLauren.com, follows:
“As Thanksgiving is quickly approaching, it's difficult to believe we are still without Lauren. Somehow Lauren's disappearance has touched the lives of so many people who continue to support our family as our efforts to find Lauren continue. Not a minute passes that we are not missing Lauren, her smile, her voice, her presence. We continue to hope for her safe return. This Thanksgiving, we are thankful to those of you who have kept Lauren in your thoughts, prayers and hearts. Let today be the day we get answers and find Lauren.
Love you, Lauren. Just as determined, just as strong, just as committed to find you.
Rob, Charlene and Rebecca Spierer”