The family announced a photo project aimed to help aid in the search for the student who has been missing since June 3, 2011.
- Bio | E-mail | Recent columns
- Police: Several 'credible tips' received weekly in Lauren Spierer case
- Police: No connection between Louisiana case and Lauren Spierer
- Investigators working to determine identity of skull found in White River
- The Search for Lauren Spierer
- Parents of missing IU student vow to never give up
- IU student has been missing for two weeks
- New surveillance photos of missing IU student released
See more videos »
- Indiana University
The Spierers are asking Twitter followers to take a picture of anything that reminds them of Lauren and tweet them using the hash tag #FindLauren.
The following are the guidelines for the project:
- You can submit your photo one of two ways:
- Tweet your photo and use hashtag #FindLauren
- Email your photo to email@example.com
- Please don't submit a photo that has text on it.
- Your photo can be of anything (in good taste)... nature, family, something that reminds you of Lauren, architecture, Indiana University, a #FindLauren bracelet. Anything beautiful will do.
- We will format your photo into a poster.
You can follow the poster series online by clicking here.
Lauren went missing in the early morning hours of June 3, 2011 after a night out with friends. Several persons of interests were named in the case, but there have been no suspects.