On the family’s website, Find Lauren.com, the family writes “May 8, 2011 –Mother’s Day…the last day we spent with Lauren.”
- Bio | E-mail | Recent columns
- Police: Several 'credible tips' received weekly in Lauren Spierer case
- Police: No connection between Louisiana case and Lauren Spierer
- Investigators working to determine identity of skull found in White River
- The Search for Lauren Spierer
- Parents of missing IU student vow to never give up
- IU student has been missing for two weeks
- New surveillance photos of missing IU student released
See more videos »
Several persons of interests were named in the case; however, there have been no suspects.
Spierer’s parents, Rob and Charlene Spierer, have remained determined to find out what happened to their daughter. In an interview with Fox59, they called out several people last seen with their daughter, stating they all refused to take a police polygraph test.
Rob and Charlene Spierer returned to Bloomington in late April in an attempt to re-energize the search for their daughter as the one year anniversary of her disappearance approaches.
In a letter released Tuesday, Spierer’s family writes, “How could a year have passed so quickly? Lauren, you are in our hearts every minute of every day. We remain committed to finding the answers, which will bring you home. We will never stop looking for you. All our love always, Mom, Dad and Rebecca.”
If you have any information regarding Lauren Spierer’s disappearance, please contact anyone below:
- Bloomington Police Department – 812.339.4477
- Beau Dietl Associates – 800.777.9366
- Find Lauren – PO Box 1226 – Bloomington, IN 47402