Bloomington will host “Shine 4 Lauren” at Dunn Meadow.
- Police: Several 'credible tips' received weekly in Lauren Spierer case
- Police: No connection between Louisiana case and Lauren Spierer
- Investigators working to determine identity of skull found in White River
- The Search for Lauren Spierer
- Parents of missing IU student vow to never give up
- IU student has been missing for two weeks
- New surveillance photos of missing IU student released
See more videos »
- Indiana Hoosiers
The concert will begin at 6:20 p.m. with a walk throughout Bloomington. At 7 p.m., Country Singer Clayton Anderson will perform.
Tom Crean, IU’s basketball coach, is a co-host of the event.
People who plan to attend the event are asked to bring their phones or other devices that can be used to light up the campus during the walk.
Spierer was last seen on June 3.