THE BRONX, QUEENS N.Y. (PIX11)—Police are looking for the driver, they say, struck and killed a 32-year-old man in the Bronx Sunday morning.
It happened just before 2 a.m. on Story Avenue in Castle Hill. Emergency Medical Technicians rushed him to New York Westchester Square Medical Center in Parkchester, where he died.
- Pair Sought In Fatal Hit And Run On Grand Central Parkway
- Bronx Woman Gets Maximum Sentence For NYC Worker Hit And Run
- 7-Eleven Worker Survives Horrific Hit-and-Run
- Hit-and-Run Driver Kills Motorcyclist While Speeding Down LIE
- Suspect Turns Himself in Deadly Hit & Run of 5 Year Old
- Bronx (New York City)
- Queens (New York City)
- Castle Hill
See more topics »
Meanwhile, police in Queens have had better luck in the case of a hit and run accident that took the life of a 65-year-old grandfather. They've arrested Luis Narvarez, 61, who according to police, struck and killed Jerry Kishun, just before 5 a.m. Thursday on the Grand Central Parkway at 82nd Street.
They say Narvarez struck Kishun as he was checking out damage to his car, after being rear-ended by another vehicle. Responders found Kishun unconscious and unresponsive at the scene. He later died at Elmhurst General Hospital.
If you know anything about these two cases, please call CrimeStoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS. All calls will be kept confidential.