Several areas in the WDBJ7 viewing area are taking part in National Drug Take Back day April 27.
The events run from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The event allows the public to get rid of potentially dangerous expired, unused, or unwanted prescription drugs. The take back is free and anonymous.
Click here for more information.
Here are some of the areas where you can drop off your unwanted prescription drugs on April 27:
- Christiansburg - Christiansburg Recreation Center, 1600 North Franklin Street
- Blacksburg - Blacksburg Recreation Center, 725 Patrick Henry Drive
- Radford City- Radford Fire Department, 1500 Wadsworth Street
- Pulaski County- Walmart Parking Lot, 5225 Alexander Road
- Town of Pulaski- Food City Parking Lot, 1400 Bob White Blvd.
- Virginia State Police- 3775 W. Main Street, Salem
- Salem Police Department - Super Shoes Parking Lot, 1830 W. Main Street.
- Roanoke County- Kroger at Tanglewood Mall/ Kroger at 4408 Brambelton Ave.
- Roanoke County Sheriff's Office - North County Fire and Rescue Station No. 1, 150 Hershberger Road.
- Giles County - Pearisburg Community Center, 1410 Wenonah Avenue
- Hillsville- CVS Parking Lot, 915 West Stuart Drive