Make cocktails inspired by all things Irish and green this St. Patrick's Day. Master mixologist David Brogan shares recipes for two Irish cocktails.
Carpene Malvolti Black Velvet
Carpene Malvolti Prosecco
1. In a flute glass fill half full with chilled Guinness
2. Then fill glass slowly with Carpene Malvolti Prosecco to float it on top
Green Apple and Kiwi Sangria
1 bottle of Royal Rioja white wine
1/3 cup orange liqueur
1 1/2 cup lemonade
3 kiwis, peeled and cut into thin slices
1 large green apple cut into thin slices
1 1/2 cups green seedless grapes, cut into halves
1. Combine ingredients in a large pitcher and stir.
2. Chill for one hour and then pour into glasses filled with ice.
3. Garnish with a kiwi slice.