The rest of the course will be closed at 9:15 a.m. That will include Charter Oak Street, Porter Street, East Center Street and Exits 3 and 4 on Interstate 384.
The roads will reopen as the trailing police car passes.
A free shuttle bus will run from Manchester Community College to Main Street.
There will be no parking allowed on Interstate 384.
- Manchester Community College will be the ONLY parking area for this year's shuttle.
- There is plenty of parking.
- Near the intersection of Main and Center Streets.
- Before The Race Buses will depart continuously between the hours of 7:45 am and 9:15am.
- After The Race Return trips will run continuously between 11:00 am and 12:30 pm.
- This service is provided free of charge to participants and spectators.
No pets are allowed.