The Rams lost to the Saints, 49-21, in Jared Goff's second career start. The rookie threw three touchdown passes in the first half, but L.A. couldn't keep up with Drew Brees, who finished with four passing touchdowns and a rushing score.
- Rams WR Tavon Austin catches a 24-yard pass for a touchdown (Rams 7, Saints 0)
- Saints WR Brandon Coleman catches a three-yard pass for a TD (Rams 7, Saints 7)
- Rams WR Kenny Britt catches a six-yard pass for a score (Rams 14, Saints 7)
- Saints RB Mark Ingram scores on a 10-yard run (Rams 14, Saints 14)
- Saints QB Drew Brees dives one-yard for a touchdown (Saints 21, Rams 14)
- Saints WR Michael Thomas scores on a six-yard catch (Saints 28, Rams 14)
- Rams TE Lance Kendricks catches a 15-yard pass for a TD (Saints 28, Rams 21)
- Saints RB Mark Ingram scores a TD on a 21-yard catch and run (Saints 35, Rams 21)
- Saints WR Michael Thomas scores on a 21-yard catch (Saints 42, Rams 21)
- Saints RB Tim Hightower catches a 50-yard pass from WR Willie Snead for a TD (Saints 49, Rams 21)
Check out the three key players for the Rams that must deliver in order to attain victory.
And the three Saints with whom the Rams must contain in order to achieve the win.