The Los Angeles Rams (3-2) had their three-game winning streak come to an end against the Buffalo Bills (3-2) with the loss at the Colisum.
- Rams kicker Greg Zuerlein makes a 37-yard field goal (Rams 3, Bills 0)
- Bills quarterback Tyrod Taylor throws a four-yard touchdown to Justin Hunter (Bills 7, Rams 3)
- Bills running back Mike Gilleslee runs for a five-yard touchdown, extra point is blocked (Bills 13, Rams 3)
- Rams kicker Greg Zuerlein makes a 32-yard field goal (Bills 13, Rams 6)
- Rams running back Todd Gurley runs for a two-yard touchdown (Bills 13, Rams 13)
- Bills kicker Dan Carpenter makes a 23-yard field goal (Bills 16, Rams 13)
- Rams kicker Greg Zuerlein makes a 54-yard field goal (Bills 16, Rams 16)
- Bills cornerback Nickell Robey-Coleman returns interception 41 yards for a touchdown (Bills 23, Rams 16)
- Rams kicker Greg Zuerlein makes a 22-yard field goal (Bills 23, Rams 19)
- Tyrod Taylor throws a six-yard touchdown pass to Marquise Goodwin (Bills 30, Rams 19)
The Rams methodically drove into the red zone on their first drive of the day, but couldn't punch the ball into the end zone. After a false-start penalty wrecked their rhythm, the Rams settled for a 37-yard field goal from kicker Greg Zuerlein.
The Rams lead the Bills, 3-0, with 9:31 left in the first quarter.
Case Keenum started the game with a quick out to Tavon Austin, who skipped out of bounds after gaining four yards. Then Keenum gave the ball to Todd Gurley on an inside handoff, and he gained four yards before tumbling to the ground.
That set up third and two, and a chance for the Bills to knock the Rams offense right off the field. But Keenum floated a pass to Gurley on the near sideline, and Gurley broke a tackle before scampering 24 yards to the Bills' 47-yard line.
Keenum then found Austin for another first down — on a near identical play to Austin's first catch — and Gurley moved the chains again two plays later.
Next Austin was in the backfield, and he took a handoff eight yards up the middle to set up another first-down run by Gurley. The drive then hit a speed bump, as Gurley took a toss for two yards and Keenum threw an incomplete at his feet before Rodger Saffold jumped offside.
One play later, Zuerlein jogged onto the field for his first try of the day. He connected, nudging the Rams ahead.