The Rams (4-10) lost to the Seahawks (9-4-1) on Thursday Night Football as Seattle clinched the NFC West title.
- Seahawks TE Luke Willson scores on a eight-yard reception ( Seahawks 7, Rams 0 )
- Seahawks K Steven Hauschka makes a 48-yard field goal ( Seahawks 10, Rams 0 )
- Rams K Greg Zuerlein makes a 36-year field goal ( Seahawks 10, Rams 3 )
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin catches a one-yard pass for a touchdown ( Seahawks 17, Rams 3 )
- Seahawks WR Tyler Lockett scores on a 57-yard catch ( Seahawks 24, Rams 3 )
Between timeouts and challenges, this Thursday night game is just painful to watch.
Nevertheless, Russell Wilson completed an eight-yard pass to Luke Willson for a touchdown.
The Seahawks lead the Rams, 7-0, with 12:21 to play in the second quarter. The scoring drive covered 93 yards in 13 plays and took 6:47.
The Rams committed two penalties in the series, including a costly call on Dominique Easley for roughing the passer and then Alec Ogletree was called for holding on fourth-and-one.
Tyler Lockett caught 29-yard, six-yard and 15-yard passes. Rookie Michael Jordan has had a difficult time covering him.