The Rams (4-10) lost to the Seahawks (9-4-1) on Thursday Night Football as Seattle clinched the NFC West title.
- Seahawks TE Luke Willson scores on a eight-yard reception (Seahawks 7, Rams 0)
- Seahawks K Steven Hauschka makes a 48-yard field goal (Seahawks 10, Rams 0)
- Rams K Greg Zuerlein makes a 36-year field goal (Seahawks 10, Rams 3)
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin catches a one-yard pass for a touchdown (Seahawks 17, Rams 3)
- Seahawks WR Tyler Lockett scores on a 57-yard catch (Seahawks 24, Rams 3)
Alec Ogletree intercepted Russell Wilson and the Rams took over at their nine-yard line, but were unable to convert the turnover into any points.
Case Keenum, in at quarterback while Jared Goff is being evaluated for a concussion, completed three consecutive passes for five, 16 and six yards to start the drive.
But it stalled after a couple incompletions and one-yard run by Todd Gurley.
The Seahawks took a knee to end the game and clinch the NFC West.