Two dozen tires dumped along stream in Pa.
SHIPPENSBURG, Pa. — Pennsylvania State Police are looking for the public’s help regarding 24 tires that were dumped along a stream near Mongul Hill Road in Southampton Township in Franklin County, Pa.
The tires were dumped Friday evening, state police said.
Anyone with information about the tires can call state police at 717-264-5161.
Hagerstown Police respond to incidents
The Hagerstown Police Department responded to the following incidents:
- At 5 p.m., a theft from a vehicle was reported at Garlinger Avenue and Chestnut Street.
- At 5:33 p.m., a theft was reported in the 600 block of Salem Avenue.
- At 7:23 p.m., lost/found property was reported in the 1600 block of South Mulberry Street.
- At 8:45 p.m., malicious destruction of property was reported in the 200 block of Lily Court.
- At 9:05 p.m., warrant service was conducted in the 17700 block of Garland Groh Boulevard.
- At 9:22 p.m., a property damage accident occurred in the 1700 block of Dual Highway.
- At 4:12 a.m., malicious destruction of property was reported in the 400 block of Summit Avenue.
- At 7:52 a.m., a theft from a vehicle was reported in the first block of Moller Parkway.
- At 7:59 a.m., an assault was reported in the 1000 block of Fairview Road.
- At 11:16 a.m., a theft was reported in the 500 block of Virginia Avenue.
- At 1:05 p.m., an assault was reported in the 100 block of East Washington Street.
- At 1:21 p.m., a burglary was reported in the 1000 block of Lanvale Street.
- At 1:25 p.m., malicious destruction of property was reported in the first block of West Side Avenue.