A third juvenile was arrested Wednesday morning in connection with the slaying of an 18-year-old Danbury man in early August, police said.
The juvenile, who was the target of an arrest warrant, turned himself in and was charged with second-degree robbery, fifth-degree larceny, conspiracy to commit robbery and larceny and two counts of criminal liability, police said. He was taken to the Bridgeport Juvenile Detention Center.
He is the third juvenile arrested in connection with the death of Gabriel Bara-Bardo, who was found next to his vehicle on Abbott Street alone and unconscious on Aug. 5. The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner said Bara-Bardo’s death was caused by complications following blunt impact to the head and neck. His death was ruled a homicide.
Police said their investigation determined that the juvenile arrested Wednesday had a connection with the homicide. The other two were arrested earlier in the month.
Police said they anticipate more arrests.