Crystal Hall reports live from Suffield where an overnight fire destroyed a home and sent one person to the hospital.

SUFFIELD — A fire Thursday night destroyed a Pool Road home and sent one resident to the hospital, officials said.

Suffield Fire Chief Charles Flynn said the fire started around 11:30 p.m. in a house on Poole Road. The four people who were inside the house at the time were able to escape, but one woman was sent to the hospital with unknown injuries.

Firefighters from Enfield, Southwick and Windsor Locks were also called to the scene. Fire officials said the house was completely destroyed by the blaze.

The state fire marshal also responded to the scene.