As of 9 a.m. Tuesday, traffic was slow on Loch Raven Boulevard near Deanwood Road in Parkville, due to an accident involving a pedestrian who was struck. Baltimore County police say a female adult was hit by a vehicle early Tuesday morning, but they have not released additional details.
Accidents were slowing traffic on Riva Road and Woodside Road in Anne Arundel County and Martin Boulevard near Riverton Road in Baltimore County.
A disabled vehicle was slowing traffic on U.S. 29 northbound near Old Columbia Road in Howard County.
- Northbound I-95 repair work in Laurel to impact afternoon rush hour
- Traffic: Delays in city because of fire activity
- Man killed after being hit by car on Interstate 95
- AAA Mid-Atlantic's best, worst in 2014 transportation
- Highway and Road Disasters
- Transportation Disasters
- MARC Train
See more topics »
Traffic was slow on York Road southbound near Timonium Road, due to a utility problem.
Monument Street is closed between Wolfe Street and Patterson Park Avenue in East Baltimore due to sinkhole repairs. Maryland Transit Administration bus 35 has been diverted.
There are no major delays reported on area transit systems.