State Police in Centerville identified the woman as Levonne Frances Garvin St. Clair, of the Gwynn Oak neighborhood. St. Clair was a passenger on a 2006 Suzuki motorcycle driven by Perry Cornelius Hunter of Columbia. St. Clair and Hunter were flown to the Maryland Shock Trauma Center, where St. Clair was pronounced dead a few hours later. Hunter was listed in critical condition on Monday evening, Shock Trauma officials said.
The crash occurred before 9 p.m. on Route 18 in Kent Narrows, west of the intersection of Kent Narrows Way South, State Police said. Troopers said a Nissan Versa driven by Kaitlin Omara of Westminster crossed the yellow center line in the road and struck the motorcycle head-on, and that Omara was taken to a hospital in Queen Anne's County. The car and motorcycle caught fire after the collision. State Police are investigating the crash.
- FBI assists in search for two teens missing from Elkton
- Two suspects charged in machete attack near Dundalk
- Two people are killed after attack inside Rosedale home
- Maryland mugshots in the news [Pictures]
- Highway and Road Disasters
- Transportation Disasters
- Queen Anne (Prince George's, Maryland)
See more topics »
Kent Narrows Road South & Maryland 18, Kent Narrows, MD 21638, USA