Police said Linwood Tymais Smith shot Miguiel Anthony Bailey, 22, during an attempted robbery in the first block of Mopec Circle, off of Taylor Avenue and east of Belair Road, on June 12.
- Neighbors question lack of information after stabbing in Federal Hill
- Man charged with attempted murder in double shooting in Baltimore
- Hit-and-run crash kills one in West Baltimore
- Maryland mugshots in the news [Pictures]
- Owings Mills (Baltimore, Maryland)
- Baltimore County
See more topics »
He suffered at least one gunshot wound and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police said Smith was also injured during the incident and found him later at Good Samaritan Hospital, where he had gone for treatment for a gunshot wound to the cheek. Police did not say who caused Smith's gunshot wound.
Smith, of the 4900 block of Todd Ave., was charged with first-degree murder and armed robbery, is being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.