Baltimore County police are investigating the stabbing death of a 23-year-old city man Wednesday night in Woodlawn.
Police responded to a report of a fight at about 11:30 p.m. to the 2600 block of Purnell Drive, near Gwynns Falls Boulevard. They found a vehicle with several people in and around it, police said, and several homes away, they found Kevin Eric Regusters in a front yard suffering from multiple stab wounds. The victim, who lived in the 5300 block of Kenilworth Ave. in the Govans area, was taken to Sinai Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
The resident of the home where Regusters was found reported hearing loud noises and seeing someone motioning for help, police said. The victim was likely involved in an altercation with the people in the vehicle, investigators said.
- Police believe fatal Towson mall shooting was not random
- Burglar and murderer sentenced in slaying of Milford Mill man
- Man charged with attempted murder after police shooting
- Maryland mugshots in the news [Pictures]
- 15 important Baltimore crime stories from 2012 [Pictures]
- Woodlawn (Baltimore, Maryland)
- Baltimore County
2600 Purnell Dr, Woodlawn, MD 21207, USA