An elderly man was killed after he was struck by an MTA bus in Parkville on Wednesday afternoon, Baltimore County police said.
The man may have been trying to cross the street when he was struck before 3:30 p.m. at Harford Road near Alden Road, police said. The man was identified as Edward Charles Kohler, 85, of Baltimore. Police said he was crossing Harford Road when he was struck by the bus. The bus remained on the scene.
Police are investigating the crash and Harford Road was temporarily closed.
- Police to increase patrols at University of Maryland, Baltimore
- Prominent rabbi with Baltimore ties arrested for voyeurism
- Image resembling murder victim's body posted to jailed suspect's Facebook page
- Maryland mugshots in the news
- Highway and Road Disasters
- Transportation Disasters
- Maryland Transit Administration
Harford Road & Alden Road, Parkville, MD 21234, USA