Three people who were shot Saturday in Baltimore, including a 17-year-old boy, are expected to survive their injuries, police said Sunday.
In the first incident, police arrived at the 5500 block of Bowleys Lane in the Frankford neighborhood about 4:15 p.m. and found the 17-year-old with a gunshot wound to his leg, police said. A man with him had a gunshot wound to his torso and a bullet graze wound to his head.
In the second incident, which happened shortly before midnight, a man was found shot in the abdomen in the 400 block of Brunswick Street in Southwest Baltimore.
- Two men charged in county homicide
- Knife-wielding man at child's birthday party killed by Baltimore Police
- Man dies after shooting at Baltimore County motel
- Police car vandalized in Baltimore
- Maryland mugshots in the news
400 Brunswick Street, Baltimore, MD 21223, USA
5500 Bowleys Lane, Baltimore, MD 21206, USA
More information on the shootings was not immediately available.