Baltimore police on Monday morning were investigating a pair of shootings from Sunday evening.
A 22-year-old man walked into St. Agnes Hospital shortly after 10 p.m. with a gunshot wound in the leg, police spokesman Sgt. Anthony Smith said. He had been shot a short time earlier in the 2800 block of Annapolis Road in the Westport neighborhood of South Baltimore.
The wound was considered minor, Smith said.
- Baltimore City officer arrested in Towson
- Man shot in Northwest Baltimore
- Police charge man with homicide in death of North Avenue woman
- Police car vandalized in Baltimore
- Maryland mugshots in the news
- Saint Agnes Hospital
- Sinai Hospital in Baltimore
2800 Annapolis Road, Baltimore, MD 21230, USA
Liberty Heights Avenue & Callaway Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21215, USA
A 54-year-old man walked into Sinai Hospital at about 5:45 p.m. with a gunshot wound in the torso, Smith said. The man had been shot by an unknown person while traveling in the area of Liberty Heights and Callaway avenues in the Ashburton, Forest Park and Callaway-Garrison neighborhoods.
Detectives were investigating both incidents.