A man was killed after crashing into the side of a bridge east of Brewers Hill in Baltimore on Monday night.
Baltimore police said a 2008 Toyota SUV crashed in the 4200 block of O'Donnell Street at about 7 p.m. and had heavy front-end damage. The 51-year-old driver was taken to Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, where he later died of his injuries.
No other vehicles were involved in the accident. Police have not yet publicly identified the man involved in the crash, and are still investigating the circumstances.
- Salvadorian man dies while swimming in Edgewater creek
- Three men wounded by weekend gunfire in Baltimore
- Four seriously hurt after crash along Interstate 97
- Maryland mugshots in the news [Pictures]
- Transportation Disasters
- Highway and Road Disasters
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
See more topics »
4200 O'Donnell Street, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA