Anne Arundel County police responding to a report of a shooting in Pumphrey found a man who had been shot and killed early Sunday, according to a release from the department.
Officers were called to the 200 block of Bolivar Ave., in the northern part of the county near the Patapsco River, around 1:12 a.m., police said. There, they found Bryant Donell Bagley, 46, of the 800 block of N. Rose St. in Baltimore, lying shot in the road. The county fire department pronounced him dead at the scene.
Police believe he had been hit in the torso. They did not release any information about potential suspects or motives.
E. Baltimore man found shot to death in Anne Arundel Co.
Victim identified as Bryant Donell Bagley, 46
- Seven injured after pickup runs into Reisterstown assisted living facility
- Investigators working to determine where man was shot in Baltimore
- Lured by woman, Owings Mills man stabbed 60 times, police say
- Maryland mugshots in the news [Pictures]
- 15 important Baltimore crime stories from 2012 [Pictures]
- Anne Arundel County