Detectives performed a two-day undercover investigation last week at the station along with Maryland Transit Administration officers. The detectives charged three people with selling drugs to the officers, a fourth person with drug possession and a fifth person with violating probation.
During the investigation, the officers seized 15 suspected Xanax pills, 7.62 grams of suspected marijuana, 21 suspected Promethazine pills and $340.
- Two arrested in Catonsville double shooting that left one dead
- Violent arrest by Baltimore police officer caught on video
- Baltimore County police search for second suspect in 'extremely violent' attack
- Maryland mugshots in the news [Pictures]
- Drug Trafficking
- Maryland Transit Administration
- Anne Arundel County
See more topics »
Police charged Ronald Jerome Clayton, 28, of Hyattsville, with violating probation; Gerald Wright, 51, of Laurel, with possession of marijuana and Xanax; Wanda Kaye Wallis, 41, of Baltimore, with distributing Xanax; Sean Connery Thomas, 43, of Windsor Mill, with distributing Xanax; and Kai Hasani Farrell, 34, of Baltimore, with marijuana distribution.