The proposed merger — with SECU as the surviving entity — would expand banking services and access to AACE FCU, which has 14,000 members and $81 million in assets, the financial cooperatives said.
- Social Security beneficiaries to get 1.5 percent raise
- Sign up for Baltimore Sun business text alerts
- Consuming Interests blog
- Pictures: Tips to cut down your grocery bill
- How to find bargains
- 10 places (beside the newspaper) to find coupons
See more photos »
- Restructuring and Recapitalization
- Anne Arundel County
See more topics »
All AACE FCU members were notified last week of the merger, which requires regulatory and member approval. The merger is expected to close in the third quarter.