The Aberdeen City Council will meet in regular session at 5:30 p.m. Monday in the courtroom on the third floor of the Municipal Building, 123 S. Lincoln St.
The agenda items for Monday include:
• Proclamation: Mayor's Day of Recognition for National Service, April 9.
• Rezoning: Possible second reading and final adoption of Ordinance No. 13-03-01, amending Ordinance No. 1164 to rezone certain described property from Section 701 (A-1) to Section 713 (M) Levee Lot 1, Baird Lot 1, and City Lot 1, Baird Subdivision in the SE 1/4 of Section 6, T123N, R63W and Aberdeen Railroad right-of-way in the NE 1/4 of Section 6, T123N, R63W of the 5th p.m.
• Nominating petitions for municipal election: City Council member, southwest district, five-year term for Davin Johnson; City Council member, southwest district, five-year term for Alan M. Johnson.
• Applications for alcoholic beverage licenses: Set hearing date of April 15 at 5:30 p.m. — special one-day retail on-off sale malt beverage licenses: April 18, Aberdeen Chamber of Commerce dba Slumberland, 2217 Sixth Ave. S.E.; June 13, Aberdeen Chamber of Commerce dba South Dakota Wheat Growers, 908 S. Lamont; July 11, Aberdeen Chamber of Commerce dba Presentation College Strode Center, 1500 N. Main St.; Aug. 8, Aberdeen Chamber of Commerce dba Richardson, Wyly, Wise, Sauck and Hieb Law Firm, One Court Street; Oct. 10, Aberdeen Chamber of Commerce dba Avera St. Luke's, 305 S. State St.; special one-day retail on-off sale malt beverage license: July 13, Aberdeen Downtown Association dba Rockfest at Central Park, Second Ave. S.E. and S. Jay St.
• Petitions to rezone: Set hearing date of April 22 at 5:30 p.m. — from Section 704 (R-2) to Section 713 (M) property described as Lot 15 of Block 1, Meadows on Dakota 2nd Subdivision, Lots 1 and 2 of Dakota Estates Subdivision; from Section 704 (R-2) to Section 713 (M) property described as Levee Addition.
• Licenses: Taxi cab driver, Jameson Nelson; taxi cab driver, Tracy Alan Herren.
• Lottery notice: Aberdeen University/Civic Symphony, receive and place on file.
• Excavation bond: $2,000 excavation bond for South Dakota Underground, receive and place on file.
• Fuels: Possible approval to purchase 2013-14 fuels for the public works department off of the state contracts for this area.
• Executive session: To discuss contract.
For any further information, City Council members may be reached at:
• Mayor Mike Levsen: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Clint Rux: email@example.com.
• Laure Swanson: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Tom Agnitsch: email@example.com.
• David Bunsness: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Mark Remily: email@example.com
• Jeff Mitchell: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Todd Campbell: email@example.com
• Jennifer Slaight-Hansen: firstname.lastname@example.org