Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Arrange fillets in a baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl. Spread yogurt mixture evenly over fillets. Bake 12-15 minutes.
Roasted Pears with Cheddar Crumble
- 2 ripe pears, halved, cored and seeded
- 1 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cups reduced-fat cheddar cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoon lowfat granola
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat small baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place pears cut side up in dish. Dot with butter. Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine cheese and granola in a small bowl.
Remove pears from the oven; uncover. Spoon cheese mixture into pears. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Return to oven; bake 10 minutes more, or until cheese is melted and pears are tender.
(Includes ingredients to make at least four servings of each Featured Family Meal recipe)
SWEET AND TANGY YAM AND CALIFORNIA RAISIN SALAD
- 1 cup California golden raisins
- One-third cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 pounds small yams (2 inches in diameter), peeled and sliced one-quarter inch thick
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- Fresh arugula leaves
- One-half teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
PARMESAN FLOUNDER FILLETS
- 1 pound flounder or sole fillets
- 1 cup plain, low-fat yogurt
- One-quarter cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- One-half teaspoon garlic salt
- One-eighth teaspoon black pepper
ROASTED PEARS WITH CHEDDAR CRUMBLE