Make up to 3 days ahead.
• 6 1/2 cups Golden Grahams
• 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
• ¼ cup white chocolate chips
• 40 marshmallows
• 2 ½ Tablespoons butter
1. In a large bowl add golden grahams, both white and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Slightly crumble the grahams with your hands.
2. Melt butter in a large sauce pan over medium heat. Add the marshmallows and stir occasionally. Once the marshmallows are melted, stir constantly to get any lumps out.
3. Pour the melted marshmallows over the golden grahams and mix well.
4. Spray your hands with non-stick spray, scoop out about ½ cup of the mix and form into a tight ball. Place on a greased piece of plastic wrap.
Golden Raisin Curried Chicken Salad
Makes 20 bite size appetizers
Make Ahead: This recipe can be made up to 1 day ahead, cover with plastic and keep in the fridge until ready to use.
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped into thin rounds
- ¼ cup celery, small dice
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- ½ cup golden beet, peeled, finely grated
- 1/3 cup almonds, slivered, toasted
- 1 cup chicken breast, cooked, small dice
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- ¾ teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper
- 20 leaves Belgian endive
1. In a small mixing bowl mix together the green onion, celery, raisins, beet, almonds and chicken.
2. In another small bowl mix together mayonnaise, curry powder, lemon juice, vinegar, goat cheese, pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Toss mayonnaise dressing with the ingredients from the other bowl. Keep in the fridge.
4. Cut the very bottom of the Belgian endive and separate the leaves, (keeping only the larger outer leaves).
5. Spoon about 1 Tablespoon of chicken salad into the bottom of each leaf. Arrange and serve.