1. There are models and then there are supermodels. Name the "Big Six" who garnered acclaim by the fashion world at large.
A. Christie Brinkley, Gia Carangi, Kim Alexis, Elle Macpherson, Kathy Ireland and Tyra Banks
B. Claudia Schiffer, Cindy Crawford, Kate Moss, Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell and Christy Turlington
C. Twiggy, Cheryl Tiegs, Kim Alexis, Anna Nicole Smith, Victoria Beckham and Adrianna Lima
D. Gisele Bundchen, Janice Dickinson, Iman, Heidi Klum, Paris Hilton and Karolina Kurkova
2. Which model once claimed, "we don't wake up for less than $10,000 a day" to Vogue?
A. Cindy Crawford
B. Christie Brinkley
C. Linda Evangelista
D. Gisele Bundchen
3. The song "Fashion" was written and performed by...?
A. George Michael
B. The Beatles
D. David Bowie
4. Which is not a famous fashion designer?
A. Stella McCartney
C. Domenico Dolce & Stefano Gabbana
D. Ralph Loren
5. Fashion guru Tim Gunn is affiliated with which television show?
A. Project Runway
B. America's Next Top Model
C. What Not To Wear
D. Fashion Police
Copyright © 2015, Tribune Interactive
CTnow.com, 285 Broad St., Hartford, CT 06115
A Hartford Courant website