It's smoothie time! Why not cool off this weekend with a refreshing treat? This smoothie is a very healthy way to start off any morning or to have as an afternoon snack. And if parents are having a tough time getting their kids to drink their milk, this might just do the trick!
- 2½ cups fresh strawberries
- 1 cup vanilla fat free yogurt
- ½ cup orange juice w/ calcium
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
1. Wash srawberries or other fruit.
2. Add all ingredients to blender and whirl until smooth.
3. Serve immediately.