Angel Giovani Ayala Cerros, 26, of Alexandria, was found near Chesapeake Beach. He was one of five people aboard a 12-foot boat that capsized after being pounded by high winds and heavy seas. The four survivors, wearing life jackets, were rescued early Saturday morning by the Coast Guard.
- Seven deaths tallied so far from heat, storms
- Deadly Baltimore thunderstorms [Pictures]
- Heat in 90s to last through weekend -- again
- Lightning lights the sky as a motorist navigates around a downed tree on Regester Avenue in Towson. A severe thunderstorm passed through the region late Friday leaving many without power.
- Maryland weather photos of 2014
- Tornado, severe thunderstorm safety tips [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Natural Resources
- Energy Resources
See more topics »
Chesapeake Beach, MD, USA