October 23, 2009
1. Love yourself totally. Practice it by imagining that someone who loves you dearly is sitting next to you, holding your hand as you learn to hold yourself with that much love.
2. Admire your courage for surviving this long, against such difficulties.
3. Don't be afraid. Make being at peace your number-one goal. Start each day by feeling peace in your heart and extend peace from your heart to the world.
4. Go slowly. Close your eyes and say: Please, mind, go a little slower. Think a little less. Relax a little more. Then breathe. Go out into the world and smell the roses. Hug the people you love. Listen to the birds sing. Be alive with the feeling of life every chance you get.
5. Forgive everyone and every bad thing that has happened so completely that you hardly see it any more.
6. Make a pledge that from this day forward you will never worry about another thing, including cancer.
7. Spend time in nature whenever you can, even if it's only looking out your kitchen or office window.
8. Don't judge anything that occurs. Enjoy the dance of life on earth. It and love aren't supposed to make sense. Listen to yourself and others with such empathy that it no longer occurs to you to judge any part of what you are hearing or feeling or seeing.
9. The moment you feel stress in your mind or body, stop whatever you are doing and let go completely.
10. And be at peace, no matter happens. Always return to peace. And never again forget how brave and beautiful you are.
Find out more at www.MysticCool.com.
Copyright © 2015, HealthKey