Butchers & Bakers, 270 Farmington Ave., Farmington, hosts an exclusive Sierra Nevada “Beer Camp” dinner Wednesday, May 31 at 6 p.m., featuring the full lineup of 12 beers created in collaboration with Sierra Nevada and top national and international craft breweries.
The tasting dinner pairs courses with four flights of three beers each.
• Berliner-Style Weisse, Saint Arnold Brewing (Houston, TX)
• Hoppy Belgian Style Golden, Duvel Moortgat (Breendonk, Belgium)
• Thai Style Ice Tea, Mikkeller Brewery (Copenhagen, Denmark)
Paired with: Kentucky dried ham, New England cave aged cheddar and honeycomb on a sweet potato biscuit
• Atlantic Style Vintage Ale, Fuller’s Brewery (London, UK)
• Dry Hopped Barleywine Style Ale, Avery Brewing Co. (Boulder, Colorado)
• Dunkle Weisse, Ayinger Brewery (Aying, Germany)
Paired with The Butcher & The Baker – House-made grilled Weisswurst, homemade pretzel and roasted plum mustard
• East Meets West IPA, Tree House Brewing Co. (Monson, MA)
• White IPA with Yuzu, Kluchi Brewery (Naka, Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan)
• West Coast Style DIPA, Boneyard Beer (Bend, OR)
Paired with: chili-rubbed beef brisket with a Southwestern three bean salad and a jalapeño cheddar corn cake
• Ginger Lager, Surly Brewing Co (Minneapolis, MN)
• Raspberry Sundae, The Bruery (Placentia, CA)
• Campout Porter, Garage Project (Wellington, New Zealand)
Campfires s'mores: House-made cayenne graham cracker with chocolate ganache and homemade marshmallow
Cost is $90 and seating is limited to 80 guests. Visit locals8.com to purchase tickets.